United Research China Ltd.
Founded in 1996, United Research China Group engages in all aspects of research area of consumer experience, retail, mobile survey etc. URC Group owns three subsidiaries in China, there are Beijing Zhilian Bi Da consulting Ltd, Shanghai Bi Yi consulting Ltd, Shanghai Bi Xiang Technology Ltd.
URC has rich experience in research concerning brand experience, mystery customer, retail performance and specialized research, and has been committed to providing customers with experience ecological research services, and constantly explore the ways of market research innovation. URC pays attention to the combination and innovation of traditional market research methods and new science and technology. It takes the lead in applying Internet technology and its own service platform to achieve synchronization with similar international research technologies and docking with international consumes, so as to provide clients with the honest and rigorous services.
URC is a member of China Marketing Research Association, standing director of the branch of China Association of Market Information and Research, the first group of a research institution of foreign investigation in China, a member of ESOMAR, and member of the earliest international mystery shopper association (MSPA) in China.
Mr. Davis Wu, one of the founders and chairman of URC, began to devote himself to market research in the 1980s and was one of the pioneers of market research in China. The first the first commercial market research company (GMR) was established by Mr. Wu in 1988. In 1992, he set up and lead he first joint venture market research institution, Guangzhou Asia Pacific market research Ltd. (SRG), which is the “predecessor of AC Nielsen (China) company”.
- Vice President of China Marketing Research Association
- Vice President of China Association of Market Information and Research
- ICB Master of service design and experience strategy, Hong Kong University
- Master of business administration, South China University of technology
- Awarded the “Special Contribution Award for the Association Development” from CMRA in November 2017
- Awarded “ICB outstanding alumni for his outstanding achievement in entrepreneurship and innovation” in 2016 Hong Kong University